‘ARtivist’ Jil Love’s Lame Antisemitism Denial
Jil Love, the “performance artist” behind the recent, bizarre ‘Ahed Tamimi’ stunt at the Hollywood Walk of Fame, has noticed my posts calling her out for her blatant antisemitism.
As a reminder, this antisemitism was manifest:
- In the stunt itself, which involved an actor dressed as a caricature of a Jewish man (with Kippa, Jewish accent, large prosthetic nose and ears), rolling a bubble (with ‘Ahed Tamimi’ trapped inside) over the Jewish Steven Spielberg’s Hollywood star
- Sharing photos of the actor dressed as the Jewish man, including one of him holding up some money
- Her leaving up an antisemitic comment on her Facebook page
- Her previous comments comparing Gaza to a concentration camp.
Now my posts have come to Jil’s attention, and she has responded in the predictable way of antisemites:
- Denying she is an antisemite, pretending my entire reason for calling her one is the fact she criticizes Israel (as opposed to everything I detailed above)
- Claiming some of her best
friendsrelatives are Jewish
Though I have to admit the “Israelis love me” claim is a new one I have not heard from antisemites before!
And she repeats it in another comment, before digging herself a deeper hole by stating no-one dares to do what she did in Hollywood (no prizes for guessing what she is implying by that)
She also accuses me of playing the victim card by calling her out for mocking Jews
and mocks me for spelling her name wrong (in my defense, since when is “Jill” spelled “Jil”?) – before then proceeding to spell the words “anti Zionist” wrong
True, she does seem to love the attention – even though it is negative – but I am all for exposing and mocking these antisemites. And she sure makes it easy.