Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Richard Goldstone was recently invited to speak at Yale University. Apparently, he did not say much. But judging by this video of a protest against him and his report, he took twice as long to say it.
Bonus Goldstone dummy spit at 2:17.
(hat tip: Noah)
Meanwhile, on Friday the Israeli government submitted to UN chief Ban Ki-moon a written response to the Goldstone Report, which it says “is not intended as a comprehensive rebuttal of the Human Rights Council Fact-Finding Report or a catalogue of the Report’s flaws. The Paper does, however, note some of the Report’s inaccuracies and misrepresentations of Israel’s investigative system.” You can view in its entirety here.