Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Yet More Appalling Reactions To Israeli Nepal Action - May 1, 2015
- UN Cannot Deny Truth About Israel’s Humanity. Yet Again - May 1, 2015
- Robbie Williams Arrives In Israel To Entertain Us. Take That, Roger Waters! - May 1, 2015
- Israel Haters, Get Ready For Your Brains To Implode! - April 30, 2015
- The Top 5 Reasons Jimmy Carter May Have Cancelled His Trip To Gaza - April 29, 2015
Richard Goldstone was recently invited to speak at Yale University. Apparently, he did not say much. But judging by this video of a protest against him and his report, he took twice as long to say it.
Bonus Goldstone dummy spit at 2:17.
(hat tip: Noah)
Meanwhile, on Friday the Israeli government submitted to UN chief Ban Ki-moon a written response to the Goldstone Report, which it says “is not intended as a comprehensive rebuttal of the Human Rights Council Fact-Finding Report or a catalogue of the Report’s flaws. The Paper does, however, note some of the Report’s inaccuracies and misrepresentations of Israel’s investigative system.” You can view in its entirety here.