Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Were Palestinians Really Protecting Israeli Policewoman From “Settlers”? - August 5, 2015
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
Richard Goldstone was recently invited to speak at Yale University. Apparently, he did not say much. But judging by this video of a protest against him and his report, he took twice as long to say it.
Bonus Goldstone dummy spit at 2:17.
(hat tip: Noah)
Meanwhile, on Friday the Israeli government submitted to UN chief Ban Ki-moon a written response to the Goldstone Report, which it says “is not intended as a comprehensive rebuttal of the Human Rights Council Fact-Finding Report or a catalogue of the Report’s flaws. The Paper does, however, note some of the Report’s inaccuracies and misrepresentations of Israel’s investigative system.” You can view in its entirety here.