Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Dancing Behind People in Jerusalem - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Kicks Jewish Baby In Stroller - September 29, 2015
- Israellycool Reader Avital Wins Freedom of Expression Cartoon Award - September 29, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Human Rights Advocate Attacks “Apartheid” Accusation and BDS - September 27, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinians In Act Of Attempted Murder - September 25, 2015
Inspired by the Gaza mall photos, I will endeavor to feature various facilities from Gaza over the next few weeks, with the aim of providing readers with a glimpse into the real Gaza, which is anything but a concentration camp as some claim.
My point is not that there is no hardship in Gaza, but rather that the situation is a far cry from what is being presented by the palestinians, their supporters and the mainstream media.
Introducing Gaza’s Grand Palace Hotel, billed as “One of the most luxurious hotels in Gaza Strip.”[click on any image to enlarge]
Rooms have cable internet, television with international channels, air conditioning, and a mini-bar (non-alcoholic, of course)
More photos and video here.