Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Display At UCLA - February 26, 2015
- Jim Clancy Still Seeing Hasbarists Under His Bed - February 24, 2015
- Anti-Zionist-Not-Antisemite Of The Day: Richard Kilgour - February 23, 2015
- George Galloway Gets Some Unwanted Support From Antisemite - February 23, 2015
The man who would be ka-ching.
Boteach sent the letter of intent to the offices of the Bergen County Republican Organization by the Jan. 31 deadline but has not decided definitively to run, the New Jersey Jewish Standard reported.
He would face the winner of the Democratic primary between US Reps. Steve Rothman and Bill Pascrell. Two other potential Republican candidates also have submitted letters of intent, according to the PolitickerNJ website.
Boteach told the Jewish Standard that one of the factors that will go into his decision of whether to run will be how much money he can raise for the race. He said he will make up his mind in the next two months.
He told the newspaper that he wants to “bring Jewish values into the political discourse.”
Wasn’t he supposed to supposed to be the next Chief Rabbi of England or something?
In the meantime, his mention of bringing values into the political discourse has inspired me to make a contribution.
Yeah, I’m not a fan.