Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
The man who would be ka-ching.
Boteach sent the letter of intent to the offices of the Bergen County Republican Organization by the Jan. 31 deadline but has not decided definitively to run, the New Jersey Jewish Standard reported.
He would face the winner of the Democratic primary between US Reps. Steve Rothman and Bill Pascrell. Two other potential Republican candidates also have submitted letters of intent, according to the PolitickerNJ website.
Boteach told the Jewish Standard that one of the factors that will go into his decision of whether to run will be how much money he can raise for the race. He said he will make up his mind in the next two months.
He told the newspaper that he wants to “bring Jewish values into the political discourse.”
Wasn’t he supposed to supposed to be the next Chief Rabbi of England or something?
In the meantime, his mention of bringing values into the political discourse has inspired me to make a contribution.
Yeah, I’m not a fan.