Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
A senior Iranian official has denied Iran is supplying palestinian terrorists with the Fajr 5 missiles being fired at Tel Aviv.
But not for the reason you might think.
“We deny having delivered the Fajr 5 to the Palestinian resistance. The aim of such accusations is to portray the resistance as weak whereas it is perfectly capable of producing the arms it needs,” said Allaeddine Boroujerdi, head of parliament’s foreign affairs committee.
Perhaps the Iranians should coordinate their messages better with their palestinian friends.
Islamic Jihad leader Khalid al-Batsh (short for Batshit Crazy?- ed) said Saturday that “the rules of the game have changed in the region,” after rockets fired from Gaza reached Tel Aviv.
For the third day in the row, rockets were fired at Israel’s main commercial city on Saturday, but police said they failed to hit. Islamic Jihad and Hamas military wings have claimed the long-range fire.
Batsh said in a press statement the groups’ use of Iranian-made Fajr-5 missiles introduced a new regional dynamic.
Update: Look again at the name of the Iranian official. Not to be confused with..