Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
Disgraced BBC Gaza and West Bank Correspondent Jon Donnison hasn’t gotten the whole internet accountability thing down. You’d think he’d known by now to recheck all his tweets, but apparently he didn’t. Instead of linking, again, to the text version of the interview with Jihad al-Masharawi (And not spelling his name right in the process), he pulled a JonDonnisonTM, and accidentally linked to Elder of Ziyon’s great take down of this interview.
He deleted the tweet about a minute after it was published, but more importantly, after I saved a copy. When he published a corrected tweet, I couldn’t resist the opportunity:
— Judge Dan (@JudgeDan48) November 25, 2012
It’s interesting to note that he had already copied the link, so one might assume he had passed it on to someone else, meaning Elder did in fact get (through) to him.
Nevertheless, his response was to block me.
Truth hurts, doesn’t it, Jon?