Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
Queers Against Israeli Apartheid have decided that rainbows are not good enough for the 2014 Auckland Pride Festival. How else do you explain them raining on the parade?
Yep, she’s so f****** proud.. to be supporting those who would have her and those with her sexual orientation killed in an instant.
They accuse Israel of “pinkwashing” (because homosexuals here have rights and do not live in fear of their lives), but what they are doing is “palestinian society intolerance washing.”