Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
After an all-night session and in yet another blow to BDS, the UCLA student council has rejected an ant-Israel divestment resolution by a vote of 7-5.
Legal Insurrection has more:
This is a huge defeat for BDS on campus. Divestment resolutions recently were overturned at UC-Riverside and defeated at UC-Santa Barbara. I can’t say whether this is a national trend, but it does signify that pro-Israel students now are more organized than in the past.
In this image, one of the student council members, who appears to have supported the resolution, is crying and screaming that she’s never been so disappointed and that “we just f****** blew it.”
She screams in front of her Apple computer (which she really should not be using).
Now with video goodness.
But not to worry. As an Israel-hater, you can always cry foul by making stuff up.
— Danya دانيا (@Zaytawy) February 26, 2014
Or continue with your delusions.
Y’all just broke into 65 years of corporate media & government propaganda instilling myth & fear via billions of $$$. Y’ALL WON #UCLAdivest!
— TSJP (@TSJPalestine) February 26, 2014
Which reminds me of this iconic television moment: