Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara, along with approximately 500 invited guests, on Tuesday, attended the premiere screening of an international tourism project at the Paramount studios in Hollywood, CA. It is expected to significantly increase the number of tourists arriving in Israel.
The production is by journalist and director Peter Greenberg, whose international travel show is broadcast on PBS. The unique show features heads of government and state acting as tour guides in their countries. Greenberg has previously worked with the King of Jordan, the presidents of Mexico and Peru, and the prime minister of New Zealand.
Prime Minister Netanyahu said, “This film represents the beautiful Israel and the spirit of its people.
So pleased that the PM has joined our campaign to show “true faces of the State of Israel.”
Hmm, and not just real Arab girls on his road trip.
First public showings: Thursday, March 6, 2014