Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
A number of readers have contacted me about an IBA news story yesterday, reporting that Roger Waters has discovered he is Jewish.
(see from 20:08 below)
Sorry to burst your
inflatable pig bubble, but yesterday was the Jewish festival of Purim, on which April Fools style jokes are commonplace.
And I think it’s clear from the report that it was tongue-in-cheek, whether it be the quip about studying Kabbalah with Madonna, being non-committal about circumcision, as well as the dig at J-Street.
I’m just surprised the DouchebloggerTM hasn’t posted about Water’s Jewishness yet.