Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
New hotness: Michael Douglas, Over-Dancing the Groin
Michael Douglas had so much fun at his son Dylan’s bar mitzvah, he suffered an injury.
The “Wall Street” actor turned up to a launch party for Jerry Bruckheimer’s book, “When Lightning Strikes,” at Monkey Bar on Wednesday with a limp and was seen sitting most of the evening.
“I’m hurting,” he told us. “I don’t know whether it’s my groin or a hernia. I got carried away at my son’s bar mitzvah this weekend. You know they put you up in the chairs over the top — I think something happened there.”
At least that’s the official story. I have my suspicions.