Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
New hotness: Michael Douglas, Over-Dancing the Groin
Michael Douglas had so much fun at his son Dylan’s bar mitzvah, he suffered an injury.
The “Wall Street” actor turned up to a launch party for Jerry Bruckheimer’s book, “When Lightning Strikes,” at Monkey Bar on Wednesday with a limp and was seen sitting most of the evening.
“I’m hurting,” he told us. “I don’t know whether it’s my groin or a hernia. I got carried away at my son’s bar mitzvah this weekend. You know they put you up in the chairs over the top — I think something happened there.”
At least that’s the official story. I have my suspicions.