Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
For a few days now we created a huge storm with pictures of kids expressing joy at the terrorist kidnapping of 3 Israeli teenagers, Eyal, Gilad and Naftali. Many of these had been uploaded to a Facebook Group which was called (in Arabic) “Three Shalits”. This page has now ben removed.
This leaves some holes on our page temporarily (though we do have the images saved locally).
Personally I’ve always had a problem with anti-hate speech law. If people are speaking hatefully we need to take note of it, not pretend it isn’t happening by putting our fingers in our ears and singing la-la-la. That is precisely the point I made in an article on Algemeiner about this: the use of children in these pictures is just the latest example of a century’s worth of hateful child indoctrination.