Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
For a few days now we created a huge storm with pictures of kids expressing joy at the terrorist kidnapping of 3 Israeli teenagers, Eyal, Gilad and Naftali. Many of these had been uploaded to a Facebook Group which was called (in Arabic) “Three Shalits”. This page has now ben removed.
This leaves some holes on our page temporarily (though we do have the images saved locally).
Personally I’ve always had a problem with anti-hate speech law. If people are speaking hatefully we need to take note of it, not pretend it isn’t happening by putting our fingers in our ears and singing la-la-la. That is precisely the point I made in an article on Algemeiner about this: the use of children in these pictures is just the latest example of a century’s worth of hateful child indoctrination.