Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Today was the funeral for Eyal, Gilad and Naftali, three teenagers murdered by Hamas terrorists. This is photo of the day, not epic novel of the day. Therefore, I will skip the eight hour long story of how far I had to walk in the hot sun to get to the Modiin cemetery.
Besides, a woman at the bus stop told me not to complain.
I was following this man part of the way, in the biggest crowd I have ever been crushed in,
his shirt summed up the day best, “One nation, with one heart.”
A heavy heart, together today in mourning.,