Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
- WATCH: “Concentration Camp” Gaza - July 20, 2015
- Scenes From A KKK Rally - July 20, 2015
- WATCH: David Sheen Gets Owned - July 19, 2015
- Pro-Israel Celebrity David Draiman Quits Twitter - July 19, 2015
Jew-hating British MP David Ward has expressed his support for rockets fired at Israeli civilians.
The big question is – if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? – probably yes
— David Ward (@DavidWardMP) July 22, 2014
According to the Guido Fawkes’ blog, his own party, The Liberal Democrats, has condemned this statements as “vile and crass.”
In related news, Chris Doyle, Director of the Council for Arab-British Understanding, has also justified terrorism.
Attacking an airport is not right but perhaps it might give Israelis pause for thought about what they have and what they deny Palestinians — Chris Doyle (@Doylech) July 22, 2014
Well, that’s one way to promote Arab-British understanding.