Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- The Demise Of Knife Man - October 12, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Palestinians Answer Question “Is Stabbing Israelis Heroic?” - October 12, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: Shot Through The Heart, Guess Who’s To Blame Edition - October 11, 2015
- Palestinian Bombing Attempt Followed by Lying Attempt - October 11, 2015
- MUST WATCH: This Is How The Palestinians Raise Their Children - October 11, 2015
Jew-hating British MP David Ward has expressed his support for rockets fired at Israeli civilians.
The big question is – if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? – probably yes
— David Ward (@DavidWardMP) July 22, 2014
According to the Guido Fawkes’ blog, his own party, The Liberal Democrats, has condemned this statements as “vile and crass.”
In related news, Chris Doyle, Director of the Council for Arab-British Understanding, has also justified terrorism.
Attacking an airport is not right but perhaps it might give Israelis pause for thought about what they have and what they deny Palestinians — Chris Doyle (@Doylech) July 22, 2014
Well, that’s one way to promote Arab-British understanding.