Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- When Mariah Carey Met Bibi - June 29, 2015
- Boatus Interruptus! Flotillaholes Intercepted - June 29, 2015
- “Moved” Mariah Carey “Loves” “Amazing” Israel (Updated With Video) - June 29, 2015
- Ziggy Marley Notices The Apartheid In Israel - June 28, 2015
- Reason For Mariah Carey’s Israel Trip Revealed? - June 27, 2015
Jew-hating British MP David Ward has expressed his support for rockets fired at Israeli civilians.
The big question is – if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? – probably yes
— David Ward (@DavidWardMP) July 22, 2014
According to the Guido Fawkes’ blog, his own party, The Liberal Democrats, has condemned this statements as “vile and crass.”
In related news, Chris Doyle, Director of the Council for Arab-British Understanding, has also justified terrorism.
Attacking an airport is not right but perhaps it might give Israelis pause for thought about what they have and what they deny Palestinians — Chris Doyle (@Doylech) July 22, 2014
Well, that’s one way to promote Arab-British understanding.