Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
Based on the definitive proof of the rocket launches from within civilian areas of Gaza, as provided by NDTV and France 24, we have mapped the location of the launches (the same in both stories), and shown it relative to other locations in Gaza.
We already know it was near the Commodore hotel and a UN facility. But also note how close it is to where the 4 Gazan kids were killed a few weeks ago.
Now we don’t know for sure that this was the location of the rocket launch at the time of the beach shelling. But what it does show is how Hamas has no compunctions about firing their rockets from within civilian areas, including right near the beach.