Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
Based on the definitive proof of the rocket launches from within civilian areas of Gaza, as provided by NDTV and France 24, we have mapped the location of the launches (the same in both stories), and shown it relative to other locations in Gaza.
We already know it was near the Commodore hotel and a UN facility. But also note how close it is to where the 4 Gazan kids were killed a few weeks ago.
Now we don’t know for sure that this was the location of the rocket launch at the time of the beach shelling. But what it does show is how Hamas has no compunctions about firing their rockets from within civilian areas, including right near the beach.