Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Based on the definitive proof of the rocket launches from within civilian areas of Gaza, as provided by NDTV and France 24, we have mapped the location of the launches (the same in both stories), and shown it relative to other locations in Gaza.
We already know it was near the Commodore hotel and a UN facility. But also note how close it is to where the 4 Gazan kids were killed a few weeks ago.
Now we don’t know for sure that this was the location of the rocket launch at the time of the beach shelling. But what it does show is how Hamas has no compunctions about firing their rockets from within civilian areas, including right near the beach.