Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
Last week, we posted photos of the IDF helping a chained and malnourished palestinian man.
Now comes this video of IDF soldiers in Gaza finding an abandoned elderly palestinian woman needing medical treatment.
As the woman is coming out of the ambulance, the officer says to a cameraman “Do not take embarrassing photos [of the woman], with all due respect to our PR”.
Note also how she thanks them.
Thanks to Stand With Us for this genocide fail.
Update: A trusted friend of mine told me he knows of a soldier who went to Gaza, whose unit, while looking for shafts, found a cage with an old woman inside. Apparently, she was deaf and blind, and her family left her in the cage to die without food or water.