Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
What they have not been all over – or even mentioning – is the killing of three other Gazans the very same day.
That’s where we come in.
Hamas has executed three alleged collaborators with Israel and arrested seven others, a Hamas-affiliated website said Thursday.
Al-Majd news site quoted a security source in Gaza who said that three collaborators were killed after “revolutionary procedures” were completed against them.
The site added that zero tolerance would be shown to those collaborating with Israel.
It is believed the executions and arrests took place following the assassination of three senior Hamas military commanders at dawn on Tuesday.
On July 13, an alleged collaborator with Israel was killed by gunmen in broad daylight on the streets of Rafah.
No doubt to be added the Gaza Health Ministry list of palestinians killed by Israel.