Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
What they have not been all over – or even mentioning – is the killing of three other Gazans the very same day.
That’s where we come in.
Hamas has executed three alleged collaborators with Israel and arrested seven others, a Hamas-affiliated website said Thursday.
Al-Majd news site quoted a security source in Gaza who said that three collaborators were killed after “revolutionary procedures” were completed against them.
The site added that zero tolerance would be shown to those collaborating with Israel.
It is believed the executions and arrests took place following the assassination of three senior Hamas military commanders at dawn on Tuesday.
On July 13, an alleged collaborator with Israel was killed by gunmen in broad daylight on the streets of Rafah.
No doubt to be added the Gaza Health Ministry list of palestinians killed by Israel.