Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Israel and Hamas today reached an open-ended ceasefire agreement.
Prompting Gazans to declare victory. But of course.
So let’s get this straight. All throughout the fighting, they have claimed we had been “massacring” them. Yet now that we agree to a (misguided) ceasefire, they think they handed our asses back to us on a platter?
You can argue over which side “won”, but what is clear is that in Gaza, what remains is a culture worshiping killing and death.
Even in “victory.”
According to the Palestinian Health Ministry 1 person has been killed and 45 injured by celebratory gunfire in #Gaza
— Ian Lee (@ianjameslee) August 26, 2014