Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
Israel and Hamas today reached an open-ended ceasefire agreement.
Prompting Gazans to declare victory. But of course.
So let’s get this straight. All throughout the fighting, they have claimed we had been “massacring” them. Yet now that we agree to a (misguided) ceasefire, they think they handed our asses back to us on a platter?
You can argue over which side “won”, but what is clear is that in Gaza, what remains is a culture worshiping killing and death.
Even in “victory.”
According to the Palestinian Health Ministry 1 person has been killed and 45 injured by celebratory gunfire in #Gaza
— Ian Lee (@ianjameslee) August 26, 2014