Inspired by the old Gaza mall photos, I have featured on this blog various facilities from Gaza, with the aim of providing readers with a glimpse into the real Gaza, which is anything but a concentration camp as some claim.
My point is not that there is no hardship in Gaza, but rather that the situation is a far cry from what is being presented by the palestinians, their supporters and the mainstream media.
MEMRI TV has translated a recently-broadcast BBC Arabia TV report on restaurants in Gaza.
It needs to be seen to be believed. Highlights include:
- The food. Man, it looks delicious
- A man in a Dubai hat claiming the people of Gaza love life (I assume he is referring to the x% that don’t support or actively send their children or themselves into Israel to blow themselves up or otherwise commit a terror attack expecting to be killed)
- “Dubai” continuing to explain the scenes we are seeing are “a way to escape the bitter reality of the people of Gaza” (you can’t make this stuff up)
- The woman who clearly had a lot of plastic surgery
- 100 shekels for 3 coffees or $250-$300 for 3 dinners (way more than most Israelis would spend)
Please help ensure Israellycool can keep going, by donating one time or monthly