Meet Hassan Hijazi, a Syrian national who infiltrated Israel during the “Nakba Day” protests Sunday.
Note the following:
- He admits to being aided by “peace activists,” who potentially placed the lives of Israeli citizens in jeopardy.
- He also admits that Syrian government agreed to the “demonstration” in which he and his friends infiltrated Israel.
- The Israeli courts will be dealing with him. He is still alive, and Israel does not plan on keeping him as a bargaining chip.
- What do you think would happen if an Israeli pulled this stunt in Syria?
- Hijaz is the name of a coastal region of the western Arabian Peninsula bordering on the Red Sea. What do you think this says about Hijazi’s family origins?