List Of Car, Stabbing And Mortar Attacks This Weekend In Israel
After a few weeks of relative calm (it’s always relative) I had to ask a WhatsApp group a few minutes ago how many attacks there had been in Israel over the last few hours. So as a public service here’s the round up:
Knife Jihad Attacks
- Friday 16 Sept lunch time, Damascus Gate, Jerusalem. Stabbing attack. Jordanian Arab terrorist with two knives in his hands, one extra on his body. No injuries. Terrorist shot dead on the scene.
- Friday 16 Sept afternoon, Hebron. Stabbing attack one IDF soldier lightly injured. Terrorist shot and killed.
- Saturday 17 Sept morning, Hebron. Stabbing attack, one IDF soldier lightly injured. Terrorist shot and killed (video of this attack released).
- Sunday 18 Sept morning, Efrat. Stabbing attack, one IDF soldier injured. Terrorist shot and taken to hospital.
Vehicle Jihad Attacks
- Friday 16 Sept lunch time, Elias Junction near Kiryat Arba. Male and female terrorists attempt run over attack with a car. No injuries. Both terrorists shot.
Aerial Bombardment Jihad
- Saturday 17 Sept 16:38, Northern Israel. Iron Dome intercepts and destroys incoming mortar fire from Syria.
- Saturday 17 Sept 17:46, Northern Israel. Iron Dome intercepts and destroys incoming mortar fire from Syria. Again.
Let me know if I’ve missed anything, tag me on Twitter or message me on Facebook as this #RelentlessJihad continues.