Vice Glorifies Terrorists While Demonizing Israelis
Vice has come out with a video of British-based Mexican photojournalist Antonio Olmos talking about the time he spent documenting the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
And by “talking about the time he spent documenting the Israeli-Palestinian conflict”, I mean demonizing Israelis while glorifying palestinian terrorists.
Watch for the following:
- Claiming he knows that the Israeli woman shouting Arabic at the border gate was saying offensive things to him and “hated his guts”, even though he doesn’t know Arabic
- Speaking of the refugee camp where the people are oh so friendly, and he had the best hummus and falafel of his life…as the camera pans to the photo of the young man with the gun belt and rifle
- His worry seeing terrorists with guns was that the Israelis would show up to arrest or shoot or kill them
- How he likes how the eyes of the “martyr” aka dead terrorist are looking at him and the viewer
- Speaking about the palestinians queuing up at checkpoints, without any context as to why the checkpoints are needed, making out like the soldiers there decide whether or not the palestinians can enter just for shits’n’giggles
- Fawning over the “balletic movement” and “physical position” of the palestinian with the slingshot, not to mention his “determination to keep fighting”
Vice’s target audience of Wokesters are going to really lap this up.