Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
Two different doctors have now called the time of death of the United States’ role as an ally of Israel. Under the headline “Ally no more” Caroline Glick says:
Under President Obama, the US government has become hostile to Israel’s national rights and strategic imperatives. Under Obama, the US is no longer Israel’s ally.
In brief, the Obama Administration encourages and supports the coming to power of fanatically anti-Israel groups, then have the nerve to say Israel is becoming isolated because it isn’t making enough concessions! They encourage and support the rise of regimes that are totally against any peace with Israel or any two-state solution, then have the nerve to say that Israel can defuse the situation by making peace.
You really should read both pieces today.
And if you voted Obama the last time, and you think Jews should continue to live in Israel, maybe consider more carefully who you vote for next time.