Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
South African BDSholes use UN Holocaust Remembrance Day as an excuse to engage in some good old fashioned Israel demonization.
Meanwhile, CfP South Africa, another anti-Israel South African organization, tweeted this a few days ago:
Ahmed: while the holocaust was an immense tragedy, we can't allow the survivors to emotionally blackmail us into silence about their crimes
— CfP South Africa (@CfPSouthAfrica) January 27, 2013
Update: Jethro Steve informs me that Kayum Ahmed is the person whose quote was tweeted by CfP South Africa. He was also in the above video and is the CEO of the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC).