Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
South African BDSholes use UN Holocaust Remembrance Day as an excuse to engage in some good old fashioned Israel demonization.
Meanwhile, CfP South Africa, another anti-Israel South African organization, tweeted this a few days ago:
Ahmed: while the holocaust was an immense tragedy, we can't allow the survivors to emotionally blackmail us into silence about their crimes
— CfP South Africa (@CfPSouthAfrica) January 27, 2013
Update: Jethro Steve informs me that Kayum Ahmed is the person whose quote was tweeted by CfP South Africa. He was also in the above video and is the CEO of the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC).