Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
South African BDSholes use UN Holocaust Remembrance Day as an excuse to engage in some good old fashioned Israel demonization.
Meanwhile, CfP South Africa, another anti-Israel South African organization, tweeted this a few days ago:
Ahmed: while the holocaust was an immense tragedy, we can't allow the survivors to emotionally blackmail us into silence about their crimes
— CfP South Africa (@CfPSouthAfrica) January 27, 2013
Update: Jethro Steve informs me that Kayum Ahmed is the person whose quote was tweeted by CfP South Africa. He was also in the above video and is the CEO of the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC).