Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BDS Blumen Fail - April 12, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Witches Edition - April 12, 2015
- Open Thread - April 9, 2015
- Saudi Cleric Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah: Husbands Can Eat Their Wives (Updated) - April 9, 2015
- BDSHoles Hit A Wall In Attempt To Get Suzanne Vega To Boycott Israel - April 9, 2015
South African BDSholes use UN Holocaust Remembrance Day as an excuse to engage in some good old fashioned Israel demonization.
Meanwhile, CfP South Africa, another anti-Israel South African organization, tweeted this a few days ago:
Ahmed: while the holocaust was an immense tragedy, we can't allow the survivors to emotionally blackmail us into silence about their crimes
— CfP South Africa (@CfPSouthAfrica) January 27, 2013
Update: Jethro Steve informs me that Kayum Ahmed is the person whose quote was tweeted by CfP South Africa. He was also in the above video and is the CEO of the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC).