Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
- Watch: Young Palestinian Protesters Beaten and Kicked by PA Security Forces - September 19, 2015
Big day for visitors on Jerusalem, Israel streets!
Next stop after The Kotel, for Lionel Messi and team Barcelona
on their Middle East Peace Tour, was the Israeli President’s House, Bet Hanasi.
Their buses lined the street in front of President Shimon Peres’ official residence.
Then the street was closed off to traffic, the #13 bus had to wait.
Security was tight as for visiting royalty, not just a football team.
In the limo quietly going in the back door was Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu,
there were a lot of Messi fans out on the Jerusalem streets today.
Young and old, famous and not famous fans wanted to share a photo op.
I wonder who had the tee-shirt concession?