Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Big day for visitors on Jerusalem, Israel streets!
Next stop after The Kotel, for Lionel Messi and team Barcelona
on their Middle East Peace Tour, was the Israeli President’s House, Bet Hanasi.
Their buses lined the street in front of President Shimon Peres’ official residence.
Then the street was closed off to traffic, the #13 bus had to wait.
Security was tight as for visiting royalty, not just a football team.
In the limo quietly going in the back door was Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu,
there were a lot of Messi fans out on the Jerusalem streets today.
Young and old, famous and not famous fans wanted to share a photo op.
I wonder who had the tee-shirt concession?