Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
- Why Did This Palestinian Facebook Group Care About A Nepal Bus Crash? - October 25, 2014
- Avengers: Age Of Galil SAR - October 25, 2014
After I reported Islamic Jihad’s al-Quds Brigade page to Facebook, and they decided the internationally designated terrorist organization posting praise for terrorist attacks against Jews meets their community guidelines, many of our readers and other online anti-terrorist advocates reported the page.
I’ve just received wonderful news:
Sure enough, their posts that I embedded in my original post no longer work.
Though the removal might be temporary, pending FB’s actual review of the page [Final, see update below] we can definitely mark this one as a success.
Having said that, I have no doubt in mind PIJ will create another page if this one remains permanently blocked.
Thank you to all our readers who took the time to report the page, and check back here for updates on the story.
Update: The removal is final.