Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
While I don’t agree with SodaStream CEO Daniel Birnbaum’s admission that the factory is in the “occupied territories” (they are disputed territories), he certainly explained things well and made OxFam’s Ben Phillips look foolish.
Heck, even the BBC host made Phillips and OxFam look foolish!
Update: If you want to let Mr Phillips know how he sounded, and commend him for the great sound bytes he provided for those of us supporting Israel, this is his Twitter account.
I know I did.
— Aussie Dave (@Israellycool) February 5, 2014