Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
While I don’t agree with SodaStream CEO Daniel Birnbaum’s admission that the factory is in the “occupied territories” (they are disputed territories), he certainly explained things well and made OxFam’s Ben Phillips look foolish.
Heck, even the BBC host made Phillips and OxFam look foolish!
Update: If you want to let Mr Phillips know how he sounded, and commend him for the great sound bytes he provided for those of us supporting Israel, this is his Twitter account.
I know I did.
— Aussie Dave (@Israellycool) February 5, 2014