Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Of The Day - May 4, 2015
- The Terrorist Wars - May 4, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Not So Precious Edition - May 4, 2015
- Israellycool’s Alexandra Interviewed on The Voice of Israel - May 3, 2015
- Blumen Fail: Max Blumenthal’s Web Address Still Advertising Israeli Company - May 3, 2015
While I don’t agree with SodaStream CEO Daniel Birnbaum’s admission that the factory is in the “occupied territories” (they are disputed territories), he certainly explained things well and made OxFam’s Ben Phillips look foolish.
Heck, even the BBC host made Phillips and OxFam look foolish!
Update: If you want to let Mr Phillips know how he sounded, and commend him for the great sound bytes he provided for those of us supporting Israel, this is his Twitter account.
I know I did.
— Aussie Dave (@Israellycool) February 5, 2014