Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
While I don’t agree with SodaStream CEO Daniel Birnbaum’s admission that the factory is in the “occupied territories” (they are disputed territories), he certainly explained things well and made OxFam’s Ben Phillips look foolish.
Heck, even the BBC host made Phillips and OxFam look foolish!
Update: If you want to let Mr Phillips know how he sounded, and commend him for the great sound bytes he provided for those of us supporting Israel, this is his Twitter account.
I know I did.
— Aussie Dave (@Israellycool) February 5, 2014