Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
- Watch: Young Palestinian Protesters Beaten and Kicked by PA Security Forces - September 19, 2015
BDS and Anti-Israel Israel Apartheid Week organizers must be very busy this year,
as their month long hate festival has now sprawled to a five full weeks.
Before their lies, hate and narratives get into full swing, it is time for a truth about Palestine.
Go back to 1936, long before there were “Israeli occupied settlements” as an excuse
and no one heard of the “West Bank.”
A boycott of the Jews of Palestine was called by Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini.
Violence and riots followed.
The British army built these pillboxes for their safety, around what was then Jerusalem.
By the end of the Arab riots of 1936-1939 in Palestine,
415 Jews were murdered.
But because of the boycott, the Jews of Palestine developed their own improved agricultural systems and were no longer dependent on Arab farmers.
1936-1939, could very well be the first #BDSFail.
Truth about Palestine.