Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Forbes Under 30 Summit in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv - October 6, 2015
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
First thing this morning I was out walking in Jerusalem, Israel, walking on Azza, Gaza Street according to Brian of London’ s GPS lady.
Ah I thought, got my Photo of the Day already!
An Arab girl riding in an Israeli bus, sitting alone in the front seat, in the middle of Jerusalem.
this Arab girl caught my attention. She was sitting in the front seat and standing behind was a Jewish man.
It’s getting late and I still cannot decide.
Truth is, that it is easy to find photos like these everyday.
Which do you think is more of an Israeli bus apartheid fail?
#BDSfail #Israeli apartheid fail.