Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
First thing this morning I was out walking in Jerusalem, Israel, walking on Azza, Gaza Street according to Brian of London’ s GPS lady.
Ah I thought, got my Photo of the Day already!
An Arab girl riding in an Israeli bus, sitting alone in the front seat, in the middle of Jerusalem.
this Arab girl caught my attention. She was sitting in the front seat and standing behind was a Jewish man.
It’s getting late and I still cannot decide.
Truth is, that it is easy to find photos like these everyday.
Which do you think is more of an Israeli bus apartheid fail?
#BDSfail #Israeli apartheid fail.