Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
Actor Mark Ruffalo’s main claim to fame is playing Bruce Banner – before he turns into the Hulk – in the Avengers movie.
But as I’ve just discovered, he’s just Hulk Smashed the truth.
Here he is weighing in on the current war in Gaza on Twitter:
— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) July 17, 2014
Yes, we can all agree hospitals should be off limits. But what Ruffalo does not mention is that rockets were being fired from right near it.
But here’s the kicker – his response when the notion of Hamas using civilians as human shields is mentioned.
You mean these fellow human beings with this charter?
These fellow human beings who have been firing rockets directly at civilians (something that does not seem to have merited your explicit condemnation on your politically-charged Twitter timeline)?
These fellow human beings who actually admit to doing what you can’t fathom they would?
Face it, Mr Ruffalo. The Hulk is way more human than Hamas terrorists.
It is ok to use your heart, but you also have to use your head.