Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
A few days ago, I posted the eloquent pro-Israel speech by Maori Sheree Trotter.
Here’s the flipside to that: an anti-Israel rally in New Zealand.
- 0:08 – screaming girl referring to the number of all palestinians killed during the week, not distinguishing between the civilians and “armed combatants” (aka terrorists)
- 1:30 – the tattooed freak makes his appearance. At 1:50 you can make out a Hebrew tattoo on his arm. I could not make out the words, but Jono thinks it says “I am an effin’ idiot and I haven’t had a bath in over a month.”
- 2:52 – the freak screams out “Mongrel,” oblivious to the irony.
- 6:40 – the anti-Zionist-not-antisemite holding up the sign
- 7:05 – same anti-Zionist-not-antisemite screaming out “Bash the Jews. Cut their heads off. Cut their f****** heads off!”