WATCH: Ken Livingstone’s Vile Antisemitism And Labor MP John Mann Ripping Him Repeatedly
There is no doubt the UK Labor Party is infested with antisemites. In the last month alone, we have seen a number of members and even MPs suspended for antisemitic comments. These include:
- John McAuliffe, who said Israel was using the Holocaust to receive money.
- Vicki Kirby, who suggested on social media that Adolf Hitler might be a “Zionist god” and that Jews have “big noses.”
- Aysegul Gurbuz, who had tweeted praise for Hitler and for Iran’s plans to “wipe Israel off the map.”
- Bob Campbell, who said on Facebook that the Islamic State group is run by Israel
- MP Naz Shah, who endorsed a plan involving the deportation of Israelis to the US, and complained that “the Jews are rallying” to fix online polls
In Shah’s case, she apologized, although omitted references to her antisemitism in the final version.
And in the latest example, former London Mayor “Red” Ken Livingstone has earned his own suspension, defending Shah by claiming Hitler had supported Zionism “before he went mad and ended up killing 6 million Jews” and claiming there was a “well-orchestrated campaign by the Israel lobby to smear anybody who criticizes Israel policy as antisemitic”.
Labor MP John Mann has clearly had enough, confronting Livingstone about his Jew hatred and then ripping him on television.
The Labor Party seems beyond help, decent people like John Mann notwithstanding.
Update: As if on cue..
Outrageous that lab spokes announces Livingstone suspended & @JohnMannMP summoned to see chief whip. Like its 1-1! John Mann was 100% right
— Michael Dugher (@MichaelDugher) April 28, 2016