More than Half of Those Killed in “March of Return” Confirmed as Terrorists
As the death toll from yesterday’s decidedly not non-violent “March of Return” has been reported at 16, the palestinians and their supporters would love everyone to believe this was a massacre of innocent people.
— rosannemiller (@freedomgirl2011) March 31, 2018
— Sean Moran (@smoran72) March 31, 2018
— Amanda AbuBakr-Poole (@Duskypink48) March 30, 2018
It turns out, that out of the 18 killed, 10 have been confirmed as actual known terrorists by the IDF and Shin Bet.
- Masab Salul, a 23-year-old resident of Zuwayda, a member of the military wing of Hamas. Carried out a shooting attack against IDF forces along with another terrorist in the northern Gaza Strip.
- Sari Abu ‘Odeh – 28 years old, resident of Beit Hanun, Hamas military activist in the Beit Hanoun Battalion, active in Nohba.
- Jihad Farina, 35, resident of Sheikh Radwan, commander of a company in the military wing of Hamas.
- Ahmad ‘Odeh, 19 years old, resident of Gaza City, Hamas military activist in the Shati Brigade.
- Hamdan Abu ‘Amseh, 25, a resident of Beit Hanoun, a Hamas operative.
- Mahmoud Rahmi, 33, a resident of Saja’iya Turkman, a Hamas activist.
- Muhammad Abu ‘Amru, 27, a resident of Saja’iya Turkman, a Hamas military operative in excavating terror tunnels.
- A’ Fatah ‘Nabi, 20, resident of Beit Lahiya, active in the military wing of Hamas.
- Ibrahim Abu Sha’er, 29, a resident of Rafah, a global jihad activist.
- Jihad Zuhair Salman Abu Gammus – 30 years old, resident of Bani Suheila, an activist of of the terror group al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades.
And for those of you who do not trust the IDF, Hamas themselves have confirmed 5 of the dead were theirs.
Hamas claimed yesterady that the Palestinians who were killed during the #GreatReturnMarch were peaceful protesters.
Now it reveals the truth: 5 were members of its Al-Qassam Bridages, whose sole mission is to murder Israelis. The others were also members of terror organizations pic.twitter.com/Jyj8s2fhOI
— Ofir Gendelman (@ofirgendelman) March 31, 2018
Given this admission, plus the photos of clearly violent “protesters” from the march, Hamas sure are banking on the willful gullibility of the international community.
On the failure of the UN Security Council to condemn Israeli crimes against unarmed Palestinians, the Palestinian Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas states the following:
Hamas deeply regrets the failure of the United Nations Security Council to adopt a resolution condemning the crimes of the Israeli occupation and its violations against unarmed Palestinian demonstrators in the Gaza Strip.
The movement also condemns the biased American positions that have continually and directly influenced barring UN resolutions in favour of Palestine. America’s biased policy to the Israeli Occupation will only provide cover for committing more crimes against innocent Palestinian civilians.
Palestinian, regional and international efforts must be carried out to further expose the crimes of the Israeli Occupation and hold it accountable for many years of injustice, pain and misery it has inflicted upon the Palestinian people. More effort must also be exerted to strongly support the rights of the Palestinian people and thwart all policies supporting the Israeli Occupation.
The Palestinian Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas
Saturday 31 March 2018