Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
I am very excited to announce the commencement of the Pro-Israel Blog-Off for 2011, my new initative designed to showcase the blogosphere’s best pro-Israel material in a fun and exciting manner.
Bloggers are invited to submit one “pro-Israel” entry, whether it be a blog post, podcast, or video no older than 1 month. Then each week, I will pit submissions against each other. The winner, decided by a combination of reader votes and panel-determined score, moves to the next round, where they will submit a new entry to compete against another first round winner. The process continues until we get to two finalists competing for an Apple iPad.
I will be taking submissions in the comments to this post until Tuesday 18th January, or until I receive 80 valid entries. An entry is valid if it meets the following criteria:
– It’s focus is on pro-Israel hasbara
– It was submitted by the blogger himself/herself and not by some other party
– It was posted for the first time no earlier than 1 month ago
– The submission is posted in the comments to this post in the following format:
Title of Blog
Title of Post
URL of Post
– The blogger has inserted the following badge in their sidebar:
Make sure the image links to: http://www.israellycool.com/pro-israel-blog-off-2011/
You can read more about the contest, rules and judging panel at the Blog-off page here.
Please spread the word and good luck!