Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
He is, if the rumors are to be believed (hat tip: Jim):
While no one would confuse “McCartney” as a Hebrew name, Sir Paul does seem to have a thing for nice Jewish girls. His first wife, Linda, was a member of the tribe, and apparently Macca had talked about converting after marrying her, but “never got around to it.” After a brief stint with shiksa Heather Mills, McCartney has once again fallen for a Jew, current MTA board member Nancy Shevell, whom he married last month. And this time, he’s being a real mensch.
National Enquirer is reporting that Macca, who was baptized as a Roman Catholic but was “admittedly never very devout,” promised Shevell that he’ll convert to Judaism, as she takes religion rather seriously. The two reportedly spent the night before their wedding at Yom Kippur services, and McCartney apparently told his friends he’ll be completing his conversion studies next year. Mazel tov, you crazy kids! Let’s hope Shevell doesn’t turn out to be a real Lady Meshugganah. Remember: All you need is l’chaim
Notice this is coming from the National Enquirer, which makes this slightly more reliable than the rumors Paris Hilton is converting to Islam.
But if this does turn out to be true, Paul’s going to need someone to hold his hand and Foreskin Man is going to have a new life-long enemy.