Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Past Israel In Color - March 29, 2015
- Kippas Against Hate - March 29, 2015
- Younis The Menace Follows In Shirley Temper’s Footsteps - March 27, 2015
- Karma Can Be A B**** Even In Jerusalem - March 26, 2015
Ramallah Parties Like It’s
19992000 - March 24, 2015
רוג’ר ווטרס, כדאי שתוריד את התצלום שלי מהוידאו ארט בהופעות שלך. אם כבר חרם- אז עד הסוף.
— Bar Refaeli (@BarRefaeli) August 21, 2013
Loose translation: Roger Waters, it is worthwhile that you take down my photo from the video art at your shows. If you are going to boycott, then go all the way.
She’s presumably referring to this:
“Crazy thing… Went to the Roger Waters show in Paris, and saw a pic of myself on the wall!!! #respect!!! I’m honored.” Supermodel Bar Refaeli catches a shot of herself at a French rock concert.
Apparently, not so honored anymore.
While I respect Bar Refaeli’s stand against the aged cretin, she tweeted the message in Hebrew! Hardly an effective message for the English-speaking Waters.
Posturing for her Israeli fans, or just “being blonde”? *
* With an apology to my Blonde readers