Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
רוג’ר ווטרס, כדאי שתוריד את התצלום שלי מהוידאו ארט בהופעות שלך. אם כבר חרם- אז עד הסוף.
— Bar Refaeli (@BarRefaeli) August 21, 2013
Loose translation: Roger Waters, it is worthwhile that you take down my photo from the video art at your shows. If you are going to boycott, then go all the way.
She’s presumably referring to this:
“Crazy thing… Went to the Roger Waters show in Paris, and saw a pic of myself on the wall!!! #respect!!! I’m honored.” Supermodel Bar Refaeli catches a shot of herself at a French rock concert.
Apparently, not so honored anymore.
While I respect Bar Refaeli’s stand against the aged cretin, she tweeted the message in Hebrew! Hardly an effective message for the English-speaking Waters.
Posturing for her Israeli fans, or just “being blonde”? *
* With an apology to my Blonde readers