Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
As far as BDS fails go, this one could be a real doozy!
The goal of the campaign, according to the report, is to avoid politics and the occupation and expose Israelis to a different side of the PA – namely, its nightlife, parties, cultural events, cafes and upscale restaurants.
The PA is weighing hiring Israeli marketing and PR firms for the largely Internet-based, multimillion-dollar campaign.
According to the report, the campaign will include short videos featuring, for example, an Israeli model tearing up the dance floor with an image of Ramallah in the background.
The PA is also reportedly planning a tour of Ramallah for Israeli celebrities. Plans include a meeting with PA President Mahmoud Abbas, a meal at a fancy Ramallah eatery and a visit to Rawabi, the new Palestinian city being planned north of Ramallah in the West Bank.
The initiative is part of a larger effort to strengthen ties between Palestinians and their Israeli neighbors, Israel Radio reported.
Yeah, good luck marketing Ramallah to Israelis.
Previously on Israellycool: Club Med(s)