Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
- Thou Shall Not Murder - July 31, 2015
- Gloria Gaynor Serenades Shimon In Hebrew (Twice) - July 30, 2015
- Emmy Returns To Eating Israel - July 29, 2015
As far as BDS fails go, this one could be a real doozy!
The goal of the campaign, according to the report, is to avoid politics and the occupation and expose Israelis to a different side of the PA – namely, its nightlife, parties, cultural events, cafes and upscale restaurants.
The PA is weighing hiring Israeli marketing and PR firms for the largely Internet-based, multimillion-dollar campaign.
According to the report, the campaign will include short videos featuring, for example, an Israeli model tearing up the dance floor with an image of Ramallah in the background.
The PA is also reportedly planning a tour of Ramallah for Israeli celebrities. Plans include a meeting with PA President Mahmoud Abbas, a meal at a fancy Ramallah eatery and a visit to Rawabi, the new Palestinian city being planned north of Ramallah in the West Bank.
The initiative is part of a larger effort to strengthen ties between Palestinians and their Israeli neighbors, Israel Radio reported.
Yeah, good luck marketing Ramallah to Israelis.
Previously on Israellycool: Club Med(s)