Rock’n’roll BDS-hole Roger Waters was recently interviewed by an outfit called Radio Sputnik – and once again his lies, hate and antisemitism came to the fore.
You can catch the entire thing here:
Or, you can listen to the shorter “low-lights” compilation below, which I created. Note:
- How Waters treated his Israeli fans and then describes how he felt uncomfortable after they reacted in shock
- His claim he was “molested” by “settlers”
- How he speaks of the “local resistance” (i.e. terrorists)
- Speaking about his father came to Palestine in the 1930s, and complained about Zionists buying up land with American money
- Constantly referring to Jewish money, lobby and organizations in a derogatory way (before trying to correct himself)
- Lying about BDS not being able Israel’s destruction or antisemitic
- Lying that Israel treats the palestinians like subhumans because we consider ourselves superior (i.e. like the Nazis)
- Comparing himself to Martin Luther King
- Claiming the palestinians are an “ancient people”
- Excusing palestinian terrorism and lying about the nature of terror attacks against Israelis
Here’s hoping YouTube doesn’t remove this video.
Please help ensure Israellycool can keep going,
by donating one time or monthly