I know you are sick of seeing and hearing him (so am I), but rock’n’roll BDS-hole Roger Waters has been interviewed yet again, this time on the far-Left Democracy Now. And, as usual, he is so full of lies and omissions, that I need to set the record straight and expose him for what he is.
Watch the interview below (if you can stomach it) and note in particular:
- Waters starts by again denying his antisemitism. It is getting old.
- His repeating of the lie of his recent NY Times op-ed, that the proposed Israel Anti-Boycott Act targets First Amendment rights. As I mentioned in my post rebutting this op-ed, this is patently false; it specifically targets commercial activity – not mere expression of opinion – and is based on current law that has been constitutionally upheld.
- His implication AIPAC is all powerful and always gets what they want
- Waters claiming Israeli newspapers called Radiohead’s concert “the best moment for Hasbara we have had in decades!” This is another outright lie.
- His dishonesty about the 1947 Partition Plan and why it did not happen (he deliberately does not mention that the Arabs rejected it!)
- The antisemitic tropes of the movie Occupation of the American Mind
Please help ensure Israellycool can keep going, by donating one time or monthly