Of course, this is not what happened – the man was a terrorist who had stabbed a police officer, as clearly indicated by surveillance footage. And Werleman knows this because many Twitter users pointed it out to him.
Given Werleman claims to be a journalist, he should never have tweeted it to begin with – the footage was readily available, and a real journalist would check the available information first.
And that’s the problem here: Werleman is not a real journalist trying to report the truth. He is a propagandist and serial liar with an anti-Israel and anti-Jewish agenda.
Don’t believe me? This is yet another in a litany of examples including:
- The time he tweeted out a photo claiming it showed “Zionist militias looting the homes of forcibly displaced palestinians,” when it showed nothing of the kind
- The time he claimed we shot an innocent palestinian girl, despite the existence of surveillance footage showing she tried to stab someone (which he inadvertently included in his tweet!)
- The time he tweeted footage claiming it was of “Israeli soldiers beating and torturing Palestinian detainees”, when it was in fact of Guatemalan soldiers
- The time he tweeted out the infamous Australia vs Palestine football video – and then quietly deleted it when it was pointed out to him the Palestine team was a Jewish team
- The time he portrayed video of “demolition work” on a mosque in Tiberius as “ethnic cleansing”, when it was actually of renovations to beautify the mosque (which had been empty for over 70 years)
- The time he tweeted a fake video of Zionist Deathbots
He has also done the same thing against India.
This guy should not be getting any legitimate journalism gigs. Help make that a reality by spreading the truth about him.