Israel-Haters IfNotNow’s Latest Comedy Gold
You may recall IfNotNow, the Israel-hating group that tries to co-opt Judaism for their true religion – “leftism” – in order to advance their nefarious anti-Israel agenda. And by “Judaism”, I mean something based on their woeful knowledge of the actual Jewish religion.
As I’ve said before, they seem as Jewish as a ham sandwich – as evidenced by things like
- the time they staged a sit-in protest at Berkeley Hillel (a Jewish group), asking it to break ties with the Birthright Israel program – on a Jewish festival
- the time they performed Havdalah, the ceremony that marks the symbolic end of Shabbat and ushers in the new week – during Shabbat (thus actually breaking Shabbat)
- the time they sent Rashida Tlaid Purim hamantashen – four months after the Purim holiday
- the times they use the Passover seder, a reminder as to the land of Israel being the homeland of the Jewish people, as well as our indigenousness to the land – in order to undermine our connection to the land of Israel
- the times they said Kaddish, the mourners prayer – for Hamas terrorists
This is all a preamble to them retweeting this
You can’t make this stuff up.
Who knew they had a sense of humor?
Oh wait, I did