Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Like this group dressed in traditional Muslim robes and head coverings, they just seem to be everywhere I go.
See how many photos it takes until you figure out,
Where are We Now?
Does this look familiar?
A park, but where?
Recognize that building complex?
That is the Israeli Knesset and parking area.
The #Bring back our girls campaign for the kidnapped Nigerian girls has gained FLOTUS and world attention.
However, Arab girls and women in Jerusalem, Israel, are easy to find,
like this group in Sacher Park, getting ready for their picnic.
A lunch in the park meters away from the Knesset building,
no #BDS BS, no ethnic cleansing, and no apartheid.