Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Forbes Under 30 Summit in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv - October 6, 2015
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
Like this group dressed in traditional Muslim robes and head coverings, they just seem to be everywhere I go.
See how many photos it takes until you figure out,
Where are We Now?
Does this look familiar?
A park, but where?
Recognize that building complex?
That is the Israeli Knesset and parking area.
The #Bring back our girls campaign for the kidnapped Nigerian girls has gained FLOTUS and world attention.
However, Arab girls and women in Jerusalem, Israel, are easy to find,
like this group in Sacher Park, getting ready for their picnic.
A lunch in the park meters away from the Knesset building,
no #BDS BS, no ethnic cleansing, and no apartheid.