Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Land Day or Earth Day, whatever you want to call it,
the day invented to support the poor, poor Israeli Arabs driven off their land.
The Palestinian narrative and PR churning rebranding machine,
will be ramping up sympathy today with strikes and protests.
Images like the one above will be projected in the media.
However, while there are Bedouins grabbing land in the north and south,
and around Jerusalem, Israel, and there are many poor living conditions.
I’m betting the following photos will not hit the air waves in honor of Land Day.
Along the roads through the Shomron, one can find plenty of illegal building.
Look for those black water storage tanks on top of a building.
If you are legal you are on the water grid,
if you are not so kosher, you build a storage water tank in case of water trouble.
and new Arab construction,
with sprawling recently landscaped land, just does not fit the PA narrative.
We have dozens more photos of “poor Arab villages” that do not fit the “ethnic cleansing” narrative, but will save those for the next anti-Israel PR day.