Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Instead of my usual Photo of the Day, this time I have to share instead the Word of the Night: “scum.”
First CNN correspondent Diana Magnay, reporting from Israel used “scum” in her tweet to describe Israelis cheering the IDF bombing of terror locations. She then deleted it, making a story that was picked up and written about already in many places.
I certainly was surprised and unprepared to get this answer within minutes:
Another one of those anti-Israel trolls who have been out in full force this week I thought. Then this happened:
Within seconds it was being retweeted, but I had enough and went to sleep.
This morning I found that the author of “Get lost you Zionist scum”
was not an everyday troll, but a “British-Turkish journalist.”
FYI, dear journalists with obvious limited knowledge
this is scum.
#TurksWhoHateJews or #JournalistSayingScum, all leave a bad odor.