Best of 2010: Top 10 Separated at Births (Poll)
It’s that time of the year again…
What is the best Israellycool Separated at Birth for 2010?
Like I did last year, I’ll let you all decide on the final composition and order of the Top 10. All you have to do is vote in the poll underneath the following entries. The poll closes December 31st.
I’ll publish the final list based on your votes the first thing next year.
Some palestinian security officer and Hollywood actor Willem Dafoe (first posted Oct 21st)
Some anonymous UN dude and actor Jeff Garlin (first posted Sept 24th).
Businessman and President of the World Jewish Congress, Ronald Lauder, and Seinfeld actor Richard Fancy (first posted Aug 31st).
Some palestinian man and a watermelon (first posted June 24th)
Wide-eyed terror enabler Huwaida Arraf and a Picasso painting (first posted June 17th)
Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and the robot from Lost in Space (first posted June 14th).
Yasser Arafat and Helen Thomas (first posted June 8th)
Gaza flotillards Dror Feiler & Mattias Gardell and Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman & Hollywood actor William H Macy (first posted June 4th)
US Vice President Joe Biden and Israeli Opposition Leader Tzipi Livni (first posted March 9th)
Some child from an advertisement on the new and improved Jerusalem Post site, and a troll (first posted Jan 26th)
What is the Best Separated at Birth For 2010?
- Yasser Arafat - Helen Thomas (54%, 29 Votes)
- Palestinian Man - Watermelon (17%, 9 Votes)
- Huwaida Arraf - Picasso painting (13%, 7 Votes)
- Binyamin Netanyahu - Lost in Space Robot (4%, 2 Votes)
- UN Dude - Jeff Garlin (4%, 2 Votes)
- Ronald Lauder - Richard Fancy (4%, 2 Votes)
- Dror Feiler & Mattias Gardell - Avigdor Lieberman William H Macy (4%, 2 Votes)
- Joe Biden - Tzipi Livni (2%, 1 Votes)
- Palestinian Security Officer - Willem Dafoe (0%, 0 Votes)
- Child - Troll (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 54